At KhanMather, we are committed to providing the best service by employing the best employees. We are knowledgeable, approachable, straight talking, supportive and distinctive. We are therefore looking for like-minded people who want to make a difference and will embrace our company values.
We welcome high-performing solicitors and graduates to join our rapidly expanding firm. Whatever your role at KhanMather, you will be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
We will develop your career in a collaborative environment, with a variety of training and learning opportunities available.
We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to.
We value and support diversity as an equal opportunity employer. The environment we practice in is critical as individuals and as members of a cohesive team. We’ve created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust.
Working at KhanMather
We are always on the lookout for innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic people. At KhanMather, we welcome people who are not only great lawyers but also think outside of the box.
We offer a transparent career path. Our Director, Senior Associate and Associate (or equivalent) promotion process and criteria are clearly communicated. We are proud that many of our trainee solicitors have progressed within the business.
We value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our ‘no nonsense’ approach. You will be given lots of opportunity to build your own personal client relationships at KhanMather, and we encourage you to do so.
Flexible Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm or 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Competitive salary;
- Individual Performance Related Bonus Scheme;
- Team Related Bonus Scheme;
- 22 working days paid holiday in addition to your annual statutory entitlement. Additional holidays are available to reward length of service;
- Additional half-day holiday for your birthday;
- Contributory Pension Scheme;
- ‘Dress Down’ days;
- Staff Social days/evenings;
- Free/Discounted legal services for you and your family and friends;
- Free Fruit;
- Barista Style ‘Bean to Cup’ Coffee;
- Weekly ‘Homemade’ Cake Day;
- Office ‘French Bulldog’.
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards