KhanMather – for experienced, exceptional quality personal injury claims knowledge. Proactive, strategic advice and guidance for stronger claim defence and better value results.
Motor liability claims, something of a gold mine over recent years for those looking to bend and break the motor insurance system to their advantage. With 35 false claims made a day, £1 billion a year goldmine.
Accidents contrived, ‘slam on’ induced accidents as well as phantom passenger claims and staged accidents that see fraudsters deliberately crashing into each other.
You may already have fallen victim to engineered or spurious claims. In which case you’ll know how upsetting, how disruptive and how very expensive they can be.
At KhanMather it’s our job to protect you from the consequences. We’ve done it for years – we do it very well. So well in fact that many leading insurers, claim handlers and brokers have turned to our solicitors as their first and most trusted line of defence.
Defence that saves millions of pounds in personal injury claims.
Why should you use us too?
Because we understand. Not only do we clearly understand the many negative impacts of claims on your business we’re also acutely aware of how to keep you one step ahead of the fraudsters. We are experts in existing commercial claims legislation and we’ve also a keen understanding of what’s coming down the line.
It’s a depth and breadth of expertise that any business would take comfort and confidence from having on their side.
From fast track to catastrophic injury we’ve all the specialist motor liability representation you could need, including:
- Injury and property damage
- Catastrophic Injuries and Large Loss
- RTA protocol interventions
- Credit hire and repair
- Fraudulent claims
- Low velocity impact (LVI) claims
- Indemnity and coverage disputes
- Inquests and Defence of Criminal Prosecutions
- Complex liability advice
- Company fleet risks including Employment Law Issues
- HSE and Regulatory Law
- Accidents abroad
Questions? Concerns? Call us today on 0161 850 9911
Find out exactly how we can help you.
Catastrophic personal injuries come in many catastrophic forms, from fatalities to brain and spinal injury, multiple orthopaedic traumas, psychiatric injury and amputations. Catastrophic trauma that deserves and demands the very best in legal representation.
At KhanMather our experience extends across a range of leading cases. Skilled in delivering quick, sensible and cost sensitive conclusions we’ll work on your side, at your side to achieve fair, reasoned and humane resolutions.
- Assistance and guidance pre-litigation
- Indexation and Periodical Payments
- Care planning and local authority support
- Rehabilitation and Management
- Life expectancy and Mental capacity
- All forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
Talk to us. We’ve all the guidance and advice you need.
Call now on 0161 850 9911
Some public liability claims are more valid than others. Some aren’t valid at all.
At KhanMather, we’ll give you all the advice you need whether you’re making or defending a claim. Our solicitors have already helped insurers, claims handlers and large self-insured clients – we can help you too.
How? With crystal, clear guidance. Expert advice based on our many years of public liability and insurance experience. Advice that’s sensible, reliable and purposeful.
Public liability claims litigation? Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)? Whichever road you take we’ll make sure you take it as successfully as possible.
From defending personal injuries to property damage, recovery actions, third party insurance defence to policy advice and guidance.
Fast-track claims? Multi-track claims? We’ll give you all the specialist legal input you need to get the results you want.
Specialist legal input across government, healthcare, public sector, transport, hotel and leisure, retail and personal liability.
Call now on 0161 850 9911
As an employer, you’re faced with what seems an almost limitless range of legal responsibilities – employers’ liability issues from health and safety regulations, to matters of injury, abuse, fraud, public liability, recovery and more.
And of course you’ll want any issues, any claims, resolved as quickly and as fairly as possible – you’ll want a best case scenario.
The kind of positive outcomes that we specialise in advising on. Employers’ liability advice for insurers, local government and self-insured clients from fast track cases to more serious cases involving catastrophic injury.
Here are just some examples of the kinds of employers’ liability advice we cover:
- Regulatory Issues and Health & Safety Executive
- Personal Injury and Manual Handling Litigation
- Public and Occupier’s Liability Issues
- Catastrophic injury
- Fraud Investigation
- Fatalities and criminal prosecutions
- Criminal Defence Work
- Human Resources
Looking for advice?
Want to know more about your Employer’s Liability?
Call now on 0161 850 9911
Are you facing litigation in respect of occupational disease? Litigation that with the right policies and right procedures in place may have been avoidable in the first place?
Not only can we help deal with any immediate claims, our preventative guidance can help mitigate future challenges too.
Don’t risk your reputation now or in the future – talk with us. Cost effective, legally effective, experienced, expert occupational disease litigation advice.
Preventative guidance that addresses:
- Coverage issues
- Liability Apportionment
- Strategic Claims Management Advice
- Insurance archaeology
- Risk Management
The types of occupational disease we cover include:
- Asbestos related Illnesses
- Work-related upper limb disorders and Hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS)
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Respiratory Illnesses, Silicosis and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Industrial Dermatitis
- Occupational cancers
- Noise Induced Deafness
- Global Insurance Archaeology
- Work Related stress
We’ll spot fraudulent claims, identify emerging trends and work closely with your HR, management, health and safety and occupational health teams to head off the threat of litigation before it even exists.
Strategic safety, whatever your challenge, whoever you are – whether you’re a broker, a local authority, a healthcare trust and government departments.
Questions of occupational disease litigation?
For all the answers call now on 0161 850 9911
Claims of abuse are an incredibly serious and sensitive matter. Whilst of course it’s important that victims get the justice and the compensation they deserve it’s also important that this justice is sought and delivered with care and with due recourse to matters of law, of reputation.
Whether you represent a sports, religious or educational body or charity, a public sector organisation or a private individual, any claim must be handled both with sensitivity and professionalism. It’s also important to recognise that on either side of any claim there’s inevitably a great deal of emotion, distress, of fear even.
We understand that. We’re sensitive to it. That’s why everything we do, from advice to representation, revolves around a very human appreciation of your situation.
Clear, honest, humane legal advice whoever you are and whatever your circumstances:
- Advising on allegations of vicarious liability and negligence
- Providing advice on contributions from third parties including perpetrators of abuse
- Advising and handling group litigation and flood gate claims
- Advising on and preparing compensation redress schemes.
- Sensitive liaisons with third parties (including CPS, police and criminal solicitors)
- Advising on alleged Human Rights Breaches and Deprivation of Liberty issues
- Advising on risk management in respect of floodgate claims
- Reputational risk management, crisis management and media advice
- Acting for high-profile individuals
- Data Protection Act issues including Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information Requests
- Dealing with limitation issues and contesting where appropriate
- Safeguarding advice
- Coverage advice – public liability and employer’s liability
- Global Insurance Archaeology
At every stage, we’ll work at your side to give you discreet, appropriate and clear guidance. Advice that’s specific, that’s knowledgeable and cost effective.
Call us today on 0161 850 9911
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards