Investigations from your regulator can be very time consuming and expensive. KhanMather can assist at the outset by providing clear and succinct advice.
Call it red tape, call it bureaucracy, call it regulation. Whatever you call it and whoever you are, a business owner, a director, a member, an employee even – you MUST make sure you stay on the right side of regulatory law.
If you do find yourself challenged though, find yourself under investigation by a Regulator, someone like your Local Authority, HMRC, Companies House, Trading Standards, Health & Safety Executive or The Environment Agency, then you need to take control of the situation.
And the best way to take control?
Get the best legal advice and representation you can. Do it as quickly as possible.
Not only will we give you clear legal advice, we can also:
- Draft policies and provide training on regulatory matters
- Respond to complaints and enquiries from your regulator
- Attend interviews during investigations
- Provide written submissions on regulatory decisions
- Challenge notices served by regulators
- Provide a full and comprehensive defence service through any regulatory prosecution.
There are more than 100 regulators and professional associations in the UK and there is a possibility that you may find yourself being investigated by one of them. We can provide help in the right circumstances which might even be covered through pre-existing legal defence insurance.
Regulator investigations – often intrusive, sometime complex and always unpleasant – make sure you get the best legal advice possible.
Call today on 0161 850 9911
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards