It’s a staggering number. THREE MILLION.
More than three million people are injured in accidents across the UK each year. Accidents at work, rest and play. Accidents at home, in cars, in the great outdoors.
And often it’s not even the victim’s fault. Often someone else is to blame.
In which case, you may have a right to compensation.
And here’s another staggering number £4,981.64 .
£4,981.64 – the average claim value that we get for our clients.
More than DOUBLE the UK standard of £2,400.00 as stated by the Association of British Insurers and Ministry of Justice.
You? Could you be entitled too?
Entitled to double the UK standard?
We’ll tell you.
But more than that, if your claim is justifiable, we’ll handle it for you.
No stress, no dealing with insurance companies, no hassle. Just the knowledge that at every step of your recovery we’ll use every last ounce of our professional skill and experience to get you every penny you’re entitled to.
You’ve got nothing to lose. And a great deal to potentially gain – more than DOUBLE the UK average.
So if you have been involved in any of the following accidents:
- Road Traffic Accident both in the UK and abroad
- Cycling accident
- Accident at work
- Deafness due to excessive industrial noise
- Asbestos related injuries
- Public liability claim where you have been injured in a public place, shop etc
- Sexual and physical abuse
- Serious injury
- Packaged holiday sickness and accident claim
- Military accident
- Sports injury
- Product liability injury such as burns from cosmetics or faulty electrical items
There are three main ways to fund your matter and these are as follows:
- Privately Paying – You would be expected to pay monies on account and we would do the necessary work up to the amount of monies paid and then seek further payments to complete the work.
- Legal Expense Insurance – This insurance can often be found attached to your car insurance policy or perhaps your household insurance may contain this provision. The insurance company can provide anywhere from £10,000 to £100,000 of legal cover to fund your claim for compensation but there are of course restrictions such as who you can use and you may be directed to a firm who is on their panel who may not be the firm that you wish to use.
- Conditional Fee Agreement – Often referred to as a ‘CFA’ or incorrectly ‘No Win No Fee’ agreements. These agreements can be entered into if the solicitor is willing to take on an element of risk in pursuing your claim for compensation for a share of your damages which would attempt to cover the shortfall in their legal charges of up to 25% of certain aspects of your compensation.
Even though we are an award winning and Legal 500 law firm, our hourly rates start at £146.00 plus VAT (this is in accordance with the SCCO’s Guideline Hourly Rates) depending on the level of fee earner and we are also able to offer a fixed fee structure following agreement.
Talk to us.
In our combined 130 years of helping clients get justice we’ve pretty much seen and done it all – from the simplest, most straightforward of claims to high value, technical legal cases.
Could you be entitled to personal injury compensation?
We’ll tell you.
Call now on 0161 850 9911
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards