Making a Will
It is easy to put off even thinking about writing a will, however we can put you at ease and guide you through the process in a gentle, friendly and understanding manner.
Why write a Will?
Irrespective of your age or what you currently consider your estate to be worth, making a will is an important, yet usually – straight forward task.
- If you have children it is vital to make a will so you can choose a suitable guardian. Without this decision, the Courts will appoint guardians instead, and they may not be your preferred choice.
- You can also protect your surviving loved ones from additional expense and the delay in distributing your estate caused by not having a Will.
- Ultimately you can make sure the people you want to benefit – do. It is not always the case that who you think will benefit, will.
- If you are not married, your partner will not automatically get any money.
- You may choose to donate money to charity.
- Your estate may have to pay more inheritance tax than necessary.
- It is an opportunity to tell your loved ones of your funeral wishes.
Our prices start from:
- £175 plus VAT for a standard single Will
- £300 plus VAT for standard mirror Wills
- If your will is more complicated we will provide a personal quote.
How can we help?
- We want to do everything we can to help you get it right.
- We are here to listen to you and to draft your will to clearly show who is to benefit and what your wishes are.
- Once you have approved the draft, you will be invited back to sign your will.
- Your original will can be stored here or at the Probate Service (England & Wales) for a fee and you will be given a copy for your records. (Or you may take your Will to store yourself.)
- We would be happy to visit you at home and can arrange hospital visits where necessary.
- We would recommend reviewing your will at least every 4-5 years, or if you experience a life changing event such as marriage or one of your beneficiaries dies.
Please contact us for further information on 0161 850 9911 or email@example.com
We are able to arrange home and hospital visits on request.
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards