Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
As a national law firm with 3 offices and over 20 staff, KhanMather is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID – 19) on both UK residents and globally and we are following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Central Government in order to protect our employees and ensure that we continue to support our clients.
The safe guarding of our employees is of principal importance and we are providing regular updates to them on both the situation and the precautions to take including hygiene, travel and agile working advice.
As KhanMather already operates and promotes agile working within the team our IT infrastructure means that our directors and employees are able to work remotely – ensuring that the services that we offer are disrupted to a minimum.
KM Business Continuity Plan – What We Are Doing To Maintain Our Services?
To minimise and mitigate the potential impact on our operations, our ongoing action plan comprises:
- Regular crisis management team meetings to continuously monitor the status of the virus and assess risks to our people, our clients and our national business;
- The safeguarding of our employees in relation to travel and hygiene;
- Operational and IT planning to ensure everybody has the tools and ability to work remotely if advised to by local government;
- Resource planning including team rotas to enable social distancing so that our teams are appropriately split in terms of remote and office working, in order to reduce the risk of these teams being affected at the same time;
- Business impact analysis to consider long-term solutions that protect our people and ensure that service to our clients remains unaffected;
- Supplier chain management to ensure the impact of services provided to KhanMather is minimised.
While the infrastructure we have in place puts us in a strong position to minimise our exposure to the potential impacts of the Coronavirus, we will continue to closely monitor the developments of the virus.
Client Meetings, Social Events and Training Seminars – The Changes We Have Made
We will be avoiding, where necessary, face-to-face meetings in favour of conference calls. In addition, we have postponed client meetings, team meetings and social events for the foreseeable future, any training seminars will be provided by Skype and supported by updates on our website, so that our clients and contacts continue to receive regular important legal and industry updates.
We will notify our clients of any changes to our arrangements.
Do you need help?
Please telephone 0161 850 9911 or alternatively email your solicitor.
How can we help you?
Accreditations and awards